2022 GPLEX: DETROIT
For the 17th annual GPLEX Leadership Exchange Conference we've chosen the home of American industry, auto manufacturing, and shared cross-sector collaboration. The historic City of Detroit, Michigan!
Our annual out-of-region conference provides a unique opportunity for participants to build connections with top leaders & develop a deeper understanding of the Philadelphia region while shaping its future.
2022 GPLEX Conference Theme: Stellar Cross-Sector Collaboration in Detroit
Over 170 plan to participate in GPLEX 2022. Participants are diverse in age, gender, industry/sector, and ethnicity from Philadelphia and Detroit.
Attendees will take part in our infamous Regional Exploration and Dinearound experience across the Midwest city to spark conversations on:
- Detroit’s Downtown Renaissance
- Philanthropy and Major Donors’ Impact on Detroit
- Education and Employment Pipelines
- Community Engagement and Development
- Future of Work
- Education, Philanthropy
- Public Healt Community Engagement
- & Innovation (More About Topics)